Newbie ....Just stared Trulicity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maureen McDowall

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi everyone I have been Diabetic for over 18yrs was also gestational 26yrs ago, My Dad brother two sisters strong family history lost over a stone in weight but feel I am struggling ... been put on Trulicity also takes metformin and Dapagliflozin 10mg .how do you guys that are on this medication find it and any advice

Hi @Maureen McDowall, a warm welcome to the forum 🙂

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been struggling, but you've definitely done the right thing by reaching out and voicing your concern. We've got a very supportive community on here with the knowledge and experience, as well as our Care team that you can get in touch with - if you'd like to speak to one of our trained advisors on our Helpline about this, please call 0345 123 2399 Mon-Fri 9am-6pm or send an email to helpline@diabetes.org.uk, where a member of the team will be happy to help.

Welcome to the forum @Maureen McDowall

How are things going with the Trulicity? Are there any particular worries or concerns you have about the combination of meds you are taking? Are you experiencing any side effects? Are they helping you manage your blood glucose levels?

Most of our members find that any meds they take need to be balanced with their diet and levels of activity (metformin to insulin, and everything in between).

Sorry to hear you are having a tough time :( Hopefully, by sharing experiences with other members, you can get the extra support and encouragement you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back