Status
Not open for further replies.

gll

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey all.
I'm not usually one for making resolutions. I kind of come from the point of view of if I need to fix anything, why wait until a new year.
This year I have put off some things and you know what, its time to get on top of things again.

So my resolutions are:

Loose some weight that has crept up on me which of course involves being more active too (and in turn kick some insulin resistance to the curb).

Be better with taking my tablets - I do my insulin but forget to do water tablets and blood pressure tablets too often.
When I skip water tablets it takes a good few days of doubling them up to get on top of fluid levels again so its kind of silly of me to skip them unless I am out somewhere where nipping to a loo isn't an option.
BP is generally fine, its white coat syndrome I have but they want to keep me on low dose BP tablets anyway.

Improve a skill. I'm thinking of doing something in the lines of coding. Maybe learn more of JAVA :D

Your turn, what do you all need to improve on?

Not really resolutions, but to lose the 14lb that has crept on in the past 18 months and to get back into running and yoga on a regular basis, cut down on coffee.

Good luck with your endeavours.

• Love
Reactions: gll
Hey all.
I'm not usually one for making resolutions. I kind of come from the point of view of if I need to fix anything, why wait until a new year.
This year I have put off some things and you know what, its time to get on top of things again.

So my resolutions are:

Loose some weight that has crept up on me which of course involves being more active too (and in turn kick some insulin resistance to the curb).

Be better with taking my tablets - I do my insulin but forget to do water tablets and blood pressure tablets too often.
When I skip water tablets it takes a good few days of doubling them up to get on top of fluid levels again so its kind of silly of me to skip them unless I am out somewhere where nipping to a loo isn't an option.
BP is generally fine, its white coat syndrome I have but they want to keep me on low dose BP tablets anyway.

Improve a skill. I'm thinking of doing something in the lines of coding. Maybe learn more of JAVA :D

Your turn, what do you all need to improve on?
You could invest a few pounds in a pill box with your daily pills allocated and have it in the bathroom so it becomes automatic, brush teeth take pills. My OH takes loads of different ones and Sat morning is the pill box filling ritual.

Reactions: gll
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back