New to type 2 diabetes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott stretton

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hello my doctor nots say my type two diabetes was pick up in November 2019 blood test I did call the call operator says all blood test are fine we send you letter for 2020 same bloods are normal now November 2022 the doctor get my blood pressure meds mix up same blood normal now 2023 January a doctor called me asking how I doing with my type two diabetes yes it was news to me 3 phone calls someone on got it wrong had a blood test 2023 blood level 63 I been fast-track into a diabetic clinic the only thing I got a big disability can not read and right before covid I was cycling 200 plus 2days a week the thing I need help is Wednesday tea time to Thursday tea time the I did call the doctor nothing to worry about it was like drinking 400 cans of red bull with extra caffeine I DO NOT NEVER WILL DRINK ANY FIZZY POP a been like that for about 45 years I did not sleep Wednesday night I having trouble sleeping now blood finger test 5,9 that was at 7pm i did call the 111 they did say have milk coffee i did not yes I can eat good home fresh food when I look back covid kick started my problems the help I need if I get a funny thing what to do how to put them right I need sumthing I can print and put on my wall and I do eat healthy food but I do some times get mix up and I need a diet plan I can follow them sorry for the long text

Welcome to the forum.
I can see you are having some difficulty but it is quite hard to understand what you are saying without any punctuation in the paragraph you have posted.
A diet plan that will suit everyone is quite difficult but there are some diet plans in this link https://lowcarbfreshwell.co.uk/
Also have a look at the Learning Zone (orange tab at the top) for other links and information.

Hi I’m type 2 and have neuropathy in my feet , legs, hands.,this morning before breakfast my bs was 16, my level is 107.

Hi I’m type 2 and have neuropathy in my feet , legs, hands.,this morning before breakfast my bs was 16, my level is 107.
That is indeed much higher than you really want it to be so taking some action to bring it down is going to be needed.
Are you on any medication and what is your diet like.
Take a look at the link above as it may give you some ideas for modifying your diet.
Are you getting any support from your GP or diabetic nurse.

Hi I’m on sakarto 4 a day, my diet is shocking tbh, I’m trying to change it but not much motivation, I suffer from depression too so it’s really difficult, my gps left me to my own devices, which has been a bad outcome, she’s helping me now but I think damage has been done .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back