New skirt vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marie1986

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Not exactly diabetes related but Feeling so good right now, at a party in May and never been one for body con dresses or skirts due to Carrying extra weight on my tummy (2 kids will do that) I am at the gym now and trying My best with diet so hoping weight will start to drop, the skirt is beautiful, can a mum of 2 at nearly 40 pull it off? I think she can lol. I maybe living with diabetes but I'm not gonna let it depress me, Just to the best I can to keep it stable or even better, remission .

Attachments

• 20240418_185352.jpg
    20240418_185352.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 46
Yes of course you can pull it off, it looks lovely!!

Cracking! I was born in 1950 and when I had my birthday in 1990 because nobody really wants to have that birthday and, having got married one week before my 21st I never really celebrated that birthday very much - hence I decided to invite shedloads of people to my 21st birthday party when I also booked a 1960s disco and a good mate from senior school bought me a brass keyring that states '39 forever!' so that's still exactly my age right now. My brain though is still about 18!

Never be afraid to show a bit of leg.

@Marie1986 you look great and if you feel comfortable go for it!

Cracking! I was born in 1950 and when I had my birthday in 1990 because nobody really wants to have that birthday and, having got married one week before my 21st I never really celebrated that birthday very much - hence I decided to invite shedloads of people to my 21st birthday party when I also booked a 1960s disco and a good mate from senior school bought me a brass keyring that states '39 forever!' so that's still exactly my age right now. My brain though is still about 18!

Never be afraid to show a bit of leg.
Awww thanks, ❤️ x

These are numbers where I think we should focus on confidence rather than age and kits ... and even weight.
It is great that you are feeling body confident so make the most of it. The skirt (and you) look wonderful.
I was a bit depleted a couple of weeks ago due to rise in cholestrol and hba1c but I'm now eating better and at the gym and trying to have a much more positive attitude. Thanks for your kind words xx

Not exactly diabetes related but Feeling so good right now, at a party in May and never been one for body con dresses or skirts due to Carrying extra weight on my tummy (2 kids will do that) I am at the gym now and trying My best with diet so hoping weight will start to drop, the skirt is beautiful, can a mum of 2 at nearly 40 pull it off? I think she can lol. I maybe living with diabetes but I'm not gonna let it depress me, Just to the best I can to keep it stable or even better, remission .
Looks fine to me. Go and enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back