New Roche 'patch' pump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dory

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi all,

I was with my DSN on Monday (rarer event than Haley's comet) and mentioned the Omnipod to her....although she loves it, she said that Surrey and Sussex PCT don't fund it (no surprise, I thought she might say that).

Buuuut......she did mention that Roche were bringing out there own patch version early next year.

Very excited! Has anyone heard anything about this or does anyone have any info on it?

Frustratingly, I too have heard that bit of info (last year, after the DUK Big Event) but haven't managed to discover anything more yet.

I did ask Melissa Ford (INPUT) if they'd heard owt, but nothing forthcoming at all.

This forum will be third to know if/when I find out! (my first DOC loyalty lies elsewhere so they'll be second after me!)

Frustratingly, I too have heard that bit of info (last year, after the DUK Big Event) but haven't managed to discover anything more yet.

I did ask Melissa Ford (INPUT) if they'd heard owt, but nothing forthcoming at all.

This forum will be third to know if/when I find out! (my first DOC loyalty lies elsewhere so they'll be second after me!)

Where's your loyalty? 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back