New Ragnar Hanas 'bible' due out November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
All in the title - the new version of Ragnar Hanas' excellent book 'Type 1 Diabetes in Children, Adolescents and Young Adults: How to Become an Expert on Your Own Diabetes' is due out on November 30th 2009.

This book is not only great for parents of diabetic children, but adults too, and all Types of dabetes will find much to help them manage the condition.

Just thought I would post this in case anyone was thinking of buying it and might want to wait for the new edition.

great, that means the price of the old version will go down! 😉 :D

great, that means the price of the old version will go down! 😉 :D

Indeed! No idea what the new edition might have that's extra, but obviously things move very quickly these days in the field of diabetes. Last edition was 2006.

Cheers North' was looking on book depositry earlier but thats half the prob with books are they dated?? Couldn't make a decision so didn't part with my cash, I may wait and have a look at this one, cheers again.

Thanks for the tip off, Northener! I use my copy like a bible and so i am tempted to go mad and splash out on a the new version just in case there are little differences, however small, that might just make a difference for the better! 🙂

i will be purchasing! i hate having to wait though!

the collin's gem carb counting thingy book just popped up on amazon, but it was published in 2004, does anyone know if there is a newer version??

i will be purchasing! i hate having to wait though!

the collin's gem carb counting thingy book just popped up on amazon, but it was published in 2004, does anyone know if there is a newer version??

Hmm I dont know if there is a newer version , my copy is a 2004 edition , if you find a newer version let us know pleaseeeeee 🙂🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back