New phone

Riggers

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi all. I had to get a new phone. Managed to transfer most of my stuff, much to my surprise as not that technical minded!
However my Libre sensor has reset and I have lost all the history. One of the reasons for changing phones was because the Libre log book had stopped loading, so I had hoped that a better/newer phone would mean I could see what had been going on with me.
I will call Abbot on Monday to see what they say.
I presume the hospital will still have everything.
Any thoughts welcome.

On another note I realised I missed my one year birthday of being type 1 a few days ago…that has been some journey,

Thanks for that. I thought having LibreView set up it would transfer.
That would make sense, but it doesn't seem to work that way. I think LibreLink just sends data to LibreView, and can't access it in any way. If you want to look at older data you need to look on LibreView.

Oh! So Libre Link and LibreView are two different things? Life is so complicated! I’m not even sure what I have set up now!

Thank you for your help.

So Libre Link and LibreView are two different things?
LibreView is a web site and (probably more significantly) a place to store lots of data, https://www.libreview.com/

LibreLink (and other applications) can upload data to it, but the only way we have to view the data is through the web site. (There may be some other ways for professionals to view it. Maybe also authorised researchers.)

A belated happy Diaversary @Riggers
Well worth celebrating and recognising all that you have got to grips with.

Back