New network setting out to support diabetes sufferers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
A HEALTH network covering Uttoxeter has launched a new programme which aims to radically change care for people in the West Midlands who have diabetes.

The West Midlands Academic Health Science Network has launched the 'Making a difference to people with diabetes through medicines optimisation' programme.

This scheme aims to bring together a community of people to share and spread ideas.

It hopes to advise people and improve those who live with diabetes.

People interested in getting involved are asked to e-mail Lucy at lucy.chatwin@ wmahsn.org or Jenny at jenny.price@wm.hee. nhs.uk

(no link, as this is all there is!)

Well, you could click on this link

http://wmahsn.org/make-a-difference-for-diabetes/

Which says the same but uses more words, and also from there you can perhaps find out more about WMAHSN than I seem to be able to.

I see some meetings have been in Liverpool and elsewhere not in my definition of 'West Midlands' whereas Coventry which definitely SHOULD be in there - isn't even mentioned; however they did go to something at Warwick Uni Medical School, which of course is IN Coventry not Warwick !!! So the uni campus is in W Mids, but Warwick isn't LOL. (There's a Coventry Uni too, don't get them confused just cos they are in the same city - bit like 'If you want a cathedral - we've got one to spare! in my Liverpool home' )

Anyway mu brain hurts now .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back