New Moderators!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I'm pleased to announce that Andy HB and SacredHeart have agreed to join the Moderation team 🙂 I'm sure you'd all like to join me in thanking them for taking on these duties on behalf of the forum, and wish them success! :D

Mwah Ha Ha Ha! :D

Andy

p.s. Do I have to make an acceptance speech now? 🙄
p.p.s. Thanks aymes

Mwah Ha Ha Ha! :D

Andy

p.s. Do I have to make an acceptance speech now? 🙄
p.p.s. Thanks aymes

Of couse. you have to thank all the lovely people on the forum, your family your friends , your local newsagent or pub and have a full five minutes gushing about it. Well done to you both, I hope it doesn't change you. Sheena😛

Well done and I hope you both don't have too much to do! :D

xx

well done both of you 🙂 xxx

Andy HB and Sacredheart welcome to our team.

Thankyou AndyHB and SacredHeart, I am sure you will both do wonderful job

Well done, you'll both do an excellent job 😉

Well done both of you. Here is hoping we have a peaceful friendly time.

no ...does that mean i cant be rude to andy anymore ??? or he'll give me detention ! naaaa seriously folks FAB choices xxxx well done xx

Welcome and congratulations :D x

Absolutely brilliant choice of new mods.🙂

Just wondering whether in future we could have a poll and make our own choice for a mod? I am thinking that we dont seem to have anyone to represent the parents and carers on the board. I wouldnt like to do it myself as I am quite busy - but perhaps someone like Patricia or Adrienne? I also would nominate Shiv as a mod as she represents the younger generation and has been diabetic for a long time and could give so much advice and support. I also feel we need someone who has been diabetic for a long time - like over 50 years or so - so we get an all round representative group of people who all have something to offer.🙂Bev

Absolutely brilliant choice of new mods.🙂

Just wondering whether in future we could have a poll and make our own choice for a mod? I am thinking that we dont seem to have anyone to represent the parents and carers on the board. I wouldnt like to do it myself as I am quite busy - but perhaps someone like Patricia or Adrienne? I also would nominate Shiv as a mod as she represents the younger generation and has been diabetic for a long time and could give so much advice and support. I also feel we need someone who has been diabetic for a long time - like over 50 years or so - so we get an all round representative group of people who all have something to offer.🙂Bev

I think this is a great idea - thumbs up....

I've been T1 diabetic for 27 years and counting - would love to know if there is anyone who has been diabetic longer....i know no-one...may ask this on another thread....

Bernie xx 🙂

I think this is a great idea - thumbs up....

I've been T1 diabetic for 27 years and counting - would love to know if there is anyone who has been diabetic longer....i know no-one...may ask this on another thread....

Bernie xx 🙂

It has been asked before Bernie - can't find the thread atm, but we had several over 40 years.

It has been asked before Bernie - can't find the thread atm, but we had several over 40 years.

Whoopdy doop....not being funny but thats great to hear :D thanks for remembering.

I was always told as a child i wouldn't see 40 years of age! 😱

Bernie xx 🙂

Whoopdy doop....not being funny but thats great to hear :D thanks for remembering.

I was always told as a child i wouldn't see 40 years of age! 😱

Bernie xx 🙂

We recently had an American member, Richard, who has 64 years Type 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back