New moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Staff member
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi there - you will see an announcement above - but thought I would post as well - just to let you all know Aymes has now been made a moderator. We are delighted she has joined the team 🙂 and is a great contributor/voice of reason on this board! Welcome Aymes 🙂

congrats aymes 🙂

Well done Aymes. How was the zorbing btw?

congratulationss aymes :D:D

Congratulations Aymes! Your a good choice - always give sensible advice and very knowledgeable!:D Bev

Congratualations Aymes, I'm sure you're a good choice!

Regards Dodger

Congratulations Amy. Always good to read your posts. Keep them coming.🙂
________
Wendie 99

Last edited:
It's also sometimes called sphereing, it's where you roll down a hill in a big inflatable ball (bit like a 'hamster ball').

Oh, I know what you mean. Would rather bite a hog, personally! I remember as a child climbing into a clear tube and rolling downhill. Never again!

Isn't this also done on water? Is it called the same thing? We saw one or two in Lakes over Easter...

Congratulation, Aymes, and thank you for explaining zorbing. Learnt something new today already 🙂

Yay congrats aymes!

ouch, can't believe you can bump your head in one of those things. I would still like to try it though :D

Did they put food in there with you? 😉

Congratulations Aymes! Hope you enjoy your role as much as we enjoy your posts. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back