new meter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya bev - again, the meter is utterly fantastic! Ive been using it for a couple of months and wouldn't go for anything else now. In fact, I've become a sound fan of Bayer and don't think I'll be going to any other company now. After I reviewed the USB, their HR lady sent me a free purple contour to take on archaeology digs with me :D

again, plugging my review for you: http://www.talkingbloodglucose.com/2010/03/reviewing-bayers-contour-usb.html 😎

Hiya bev - again, the meter is utterly fantastic! Ive been using it for a couple of months and wouldn't go for anything else now. In fact, I've become a sound fan of Bayer and don't think I'll be going to any other company now. After I reviewed the USB, their HR lady sent me a free purple contour to take on archaeology digs with me :D

again, plugging my review for you: http://www.talkingbloodglucose.com/2010/03/reviewing-bayers-contour-usb.html 😎

Hi Silentassasin,
I just read your other comment on my thread - he he! Yes - its a great meter isnt it? I must admit I am quite impressed with it myself - I dont normally take much notice of gadgets!🙂Bev

Hi Silentassasin,
I just read your other comment on my thread - he he! Yes - its a great meter isnt it? I must admit I am quite impressed with it myself - I dont normally take much notice of gadgets!🙂Bev

Its Sam (salmonpuff) by the way but shhhhhhhhh lol

I utterly love it, I don't think I could be without it. Since first getting it I haven't had to charge it once and thats nearly two months ago!

I LOVE my Contour USB - it's great. I really like being able to set ranges and see the trends - I think it's helped me get better control. My next favourite (diabetic) gadget is my Accu-chek Multiclix finger pricker - loads better than fiddling with lancets every time :D

How sad am I - getting excited about finger prickers and bg monitors!😱

I LOVE my Contour USB - it's great. I really like being able to set ranges and see the trends - I think it's helped me get better control. My next favourite (diabetic) gadget is my Accu-chek Multiclix finger pricker - loads better than fiddling with lancets every time :D

How sad am I - getting excited about finger prickers and bg monitors!😱

bayer do something similar its like a disc that has 15 tests on it which is cool, forgot the name now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back