New members - how did you find us?

How did you find the forum?

• Diabetes UK website

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Search engine (google, yahoo etc.)

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Publication (Balance magazine, other print media)

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Recommendation (friend, nurse, doctor etc.)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (please let us know!)

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
We have had a record number of new members so far today, and the day is only half over! I was just wondering where you found the site - was it advertised somewhere, or did you find it through Diabetes UK's website or a google search? Would love to know! 🙂

Sorry, I voted... then realised it was for new members. Oops

Diabetes UK!

i had to laugh this morning, i emailed DUK yesterday requesting info on my local support group, they emailed me back and included a section on 'have you check out our forum, diabetessuport.co.uk? you might find it useful!' and i was like, oh really...? 🙂

i had to laugh this morning, i emailed DUK yesterday requesting info on my local support group, they emailed me back and included a section on 'have you check out our forum, diabetessuport.co.uk? you might find it useful!' and i was like, oh really...? 🙂

Great to see that they are actively promoting us though! 🙂

I found you through Diabetes UK on Facebook, I still class myself as a New member as I've only joined a few weeks ago

Sorry, I voted... then realised it was for new members. Oops

i too voted and then realised it was for new members.

Actually I am very pleased to have this forum as there is ?&*% all support from any place else round here!

I've never seen so many newbies😱😉 took me ages to say hello to all of them. The more the merrier though xx

I think it may be partly due to our friend Joe at Diabetes UK putting a message on Facebook about us - thanks Joe! 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back