new Issue of sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donald

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Well that is the new Issue of sweet thru the door interesting recipes using oranges & food labels guide. have just had a quick look though it will read it properly later.

Forgive my ignorance but what is sweet?

I need to get this magazine .. is it subscription only or can it be ordered at the newsagents ??

Heidi
xx🙂

I need to get this magazine .. is it subscription only or can it be ordered at the newsagents ??

Heidi
xx🙂
It's not subscription only. Like everything else almost it can be bought at Tesco.

Heidi
xx🙂

I ordered it from the newsagents first of all and, when I'd decided I really wanted to get a subscription to it, I used the form in the magazine to set it up. I think it's a really good read with interesting recipes and articles - far better than (dare I mention the other magazine for Diabetics ?!).

Yes - I too think Sweet is better in presentation, content and much more readable than DUK's Balance magazine.

It seems to be virtually impossible to get a subscription to this! The link just goes to 'Page Not Found' and I can't find anywhere to subscribe on google either! I managed to order the latest issue and a couple of back issues and I'll be trying again after Easter

I ordered it from the newsagents first of all and, when I'd decided I really wanted to get a subscription to it, I used the form in the magazine to set it up. I think it's a really good read with interesting recipes and articles - far better than (dare I mention the other magazine for Diabetics ?!).

Thanks Faith .. Will go to the newsagents tomorrow and place an order ..:D

Heidi
xx🙂

It seems to be virtually impossible to get a subscription to this! The link just goes to 'Page Not Found' and I can't find anywhere to subscribe on google either! I managed to order the latest issue and a couple of back issues and I'll be trying again after Easter

How strange! I wonder if they are in trouble? Very poor that their website has an error on the subscription page (if that's what it is). Also, can't be found on subscription sites. Will send them an email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back