New Gladiators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Hobson

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
The Gladiators show has been coming and going for many years now. It seems to run for a while until everyone gets a bit bored with it then it gets shelved for a few years and then brought back for another go. As Saturday Night telly goes it's a good bit of harmless fun so we've been watching the latest series. This time around it seems that the Gladiators aren't as good as the old ones. Maybe it is just faulty memory. I think that maybe it is because the contestants are getting better, having super human levels of fitness is quite a thing these days I think. Anyway, has anyone else been watching it and, if so, what do you think?

We agree with your assessment. Just don't think the current Gladiators are anywhere near as 'all round super fit' as the old favourites were. Half of em can hardly string 2 sentences together either. Didn't bother turning it on after week 2.

I've taken a bit of a shine to Dynamite, she isn't a very good gladiator but she's really cute. My daughter is disappointed in me being so shallow and not judging the female gladiators only on their merits.

I haven't seen it but just looked at the Gladiators write ups. Half the guys are taller than me and 50% are shorter! At least I am taller than all the women! 🙂 All are younger! :(

I haven't seen it but just looked at the Gladiators write ups. Half the guys are taller than me and 50% are shorter! At least I am taller than all the women! 🙂 All are younger! :(
Remember it in the 90s? It all sounds like “We are the champions” in the 1970s which was basically a kid’s egg & spoon race?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back