New free resources from Carbs & Cals

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really good & very kind of carbs and cals to send you these things, keep them coming!
I'll deffinately be downloading, saving etc... Think i may already have the christmas one.

Gill

The Diabetes Log is the same format as that used by Dafne - so full marks for consistency. If they want to publish something like this they should try to add some value - for example include some conditional formatting on the BGL row so that the cell colour changes depending on the value input as compared to your target BS levels. For example for every BS under 4 the cell turns red. When you access the spreadsheet (or you share it with the DSN) in the future its easy to identify your hypos.

Apologies if this sounds grumpy or ungrateful but I'm just on my way back up from a hypo..........

If anyone would like a version that does have conditional formatting so that the cells change colour if below or above a certain level just send me a private message and I'll forward the same spreadsheet but with this function added. I've built it so that the levels can be adjusted.

Cheers

If anyone would like a version that does have conditional formatting so that the cells change colour if below or above a certain level just send me a private message and I'll forward the same spreadsheet but with this function added. I've built it so that the levels can be adjusted.

Cheers

I knew I should have applied for a patent:D

How about highlighting Quick Acting when adjusted from the standard carb : insulin ratio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back