New Facebook Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaylz

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Just posting a link to the new Facebook group for the new GlucoRX Aidex CGM system in case any are interested in keeping an eye out for users experiences etc, as it was pre order and first sent out this month there won't be much at the moment but well worth keeping an eye on imo - https://www.facebook.com/groups/610758243321045 xx

Thanks for sharing. I can let you know what I think here too, trying it to see if it works since it’s a cheaper option to libre

Thanks for sharing. I can let you know what I think here too, trying it to see if it works since it’s a cheaper option to libre
Have you received yours yet? xx

Have you received yours yet? xx
Yeah it came yesterday. I’ve been off sick all week though so not up to a proper review straight away but will here when feeling better.

Yeah it came yesterday. I’ve been off sick all week though so not up to a proper review straight away but will here when feeling better.
Sorry to hear that and hope you feel better soon! Would be great to have your thoughts on it xx

I will be keeping an eye on this as very interested to see what people think before I leap in and get one .

Interesting @Kaylz - I’ve not heard much about the GlucoRx system. The CGM marketplace is so fast moving!

Interesting @Kaylz - I’ve not heard much about the GlucoRx system. The CGM marketplace is so fast moving!
did you have a look at the group? Apparently it's a rebrand of Microtech Medical Aidex CGM (not one I'd heard of 😳) if it's decent then it's a great price for self funders and although I've not been getting on well with L2 I'm not sure I'd like fussing about with a transmitter xx

did you have a look at the group? Apparently it's a rebrand of Microtech Medical Aidex CGM (not one I'd heard of 😳) if it's decent then it's a great price for self funders and although I've not been getting on well with L2 I'm not sure I'd like fussing about with a transmitter xx
“Fussing about with a transmitter” is probably a bit of an exaggeration. You just put it in the sensor once every 2 weeks then forget about it till next time.

“Fussing about with a transmitter” is probably a bit of an exaggeration. You just put it in the sensor once every 2 weeks then forget about it till next time.
I am aware but with my hands in the state they are with my contamination OCD it would be a bit of a fuss for me

I will be keeping an eye on this as very interested to see what people think before I leap in and get one .
Yes I am thinking the same, as deffo not as expensive as others, but as self funding I still don't want to spend that amount of money if it is not very good, strips and finger pricking are much cheaper.

Received mine yesterday. I've not opened the transmitter & sensor boxes yet as I want to leave it until tomorrow when I've more time to read and digest the instructions!

A nice surprise was that included in the parcel were
- a new GlucoRX HCT Glucose/Ketone meter (great as I was needing a new meter to keep in the car)
- 10 FinePoint Ultra needles (which will never get prescribed by my GP so will have to keep for special occasions!)
- 3 tubes of carbohydrate gel, black cherry yoghurt flavour (um...)
- a small tube of foot cream

Quite exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back