New blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Well, after months of procrastination, I have finally got around to setting up a blog. I was going to set up a homepage of my own, but decided that Blogger provides me with all I need at the moment and it's all free and easy to use! It's still 'under construction' - I have been adding in some of the poems that I have written here over the past few months, but hope to include other content soon.🙂

Please feel free to visit and let me know what you think, if you can spare the time, I would be grateful for all and any feedback. It can be found at http://threesowunit.blogspot.com/

:D

I've had a look at your Blog, Northerner, and it's great to see your poems en masse - pity Balance won't give you the same outlet for these as it gives "air time" to THE NURSE !

Keep up the good work, Regards,

Will take a look and get back to you! 🙂

hey northener a really good read it is nice to see people talking like this and leaving blogs

kepp up the good work

blogging is brilliant! I'll take a look in a sec Northerner!

I myself have 2 blogs, one over at livejournal and one at dreamwidth. If anyone has an account over there feel free to pm me usernames or whatnot. both my accounts are set to 'friends only'

Hi Northerner,

Just had a look at your blog and loving it already - especially the poems. They are very good, and extremely witty.

I look forward to reading more 🙂

NiVZ

I've just had a quick look. Well done you!! I have added it to my favourites so I can peruse at my leisure!!!

Great blog, Northener! I have added it to my favs too! 🙂🙂

Yes , brilliant Northerner , witty and interesting 🙂🙂 Added to my favs as well

Like it, Northerner! I'm a big believer in blogs, but have let mine lapse now for three months... It's hard to know where to go and what to do when life has been so hit by something! Glad to see you rallying...

Hi Northerner - just read it - its BRILLIANT! The only thing is, there is no mention of your wife? Dont mean to be nosy, but has she gone back to the zoo?:DBev x

Very good Northerner. Just one question... How did you come up with the title of the blog?

Thank you everyone for all your positive messages!

Tez - let's hope bev isn't listening to this or she'll have a field day! - I've always found pigs to be delightful, funny animals, and a few years ago a guy came to work with us who was an ex-pig farmer. He taught me a lot about pig husbandry, and we used to jokingly discuss the possibility of setting up a three sow unit in my back garden! It never came to pass, of course, but I've always wanted a three sow unit, and now I have one!:D

Well, you did ask, and who can blame you!😉:D

3pigsbar.gif

Thank you everyone for all your positive messages!

Tez - let's hope bev isn't listening to this or she'll have a field day! - I've always found pigs to be delightful, funny animals, and a few years ago a guy came to work with us who was an ex-pig farmer. He taught me a lot about pig husbandry, and we used to jokingly discuss the possibility of setting up a three sow unit in my back garden! It never came to pass, of course, but I've always wanted a three sow unit, and now I have one!:D

Well, you did ask, and who can blame you!😉

3pigsbar.gif

?.......................😱

great blog northerner

YAY a blog! Ive been waiting ages Northe hehe. I haven't read it yet, but will do very soon 🙂

Great blog Northerner, will definately be keeping an eye on it!

I've been keeping up a blog for a little while now and finding it and finding it really theraputic for myself. I'm keeping myself anonymous for the time being, if people find it great but I'm not owning up to anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back