Neuropathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

RWJ

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Had my annual podiatry check. Podiatrist said my circulation was perfect, but my sensitivity was pisch (his word not mine). Don't walk around in bare feet, don't forget to moisturise feet to ankle level every night, next appointment 6 months. Thought I was doing well, although I knew my soles were tingly. Sh**

Ack! Sorry to hear that Ron :( Did they give you any idea whether it might improve at all?

Said it won't improve, but can be controlled? Feel fine but working on construction sites with heavy boots all day difficult to asess. But hell, there's worse things I guess. Thinking possitive!

Sorry to hear that:(
That is a common diabetes complication. Use all the precautions [/URL]and Feel positive - that is the best cure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ron sorry to hear about your news.x

Hi Ron sorry to hear about your news.x
Thanks Steffie, chin up though - could be worse I could be living in Geordieland! lol Just joking hun, being originally from Near Marske, North Yorkshire.

Thanks Steffie, chin up though - could be worse I could be living in Geordieland! lol Just joking hun, being originally from Near Marske, North Yorkshire.

ROFL cheeky.😛

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back