Need to overshare

Sharron1

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
S-ds law visited my home at the weekend. A few years ago I had a minor tear of my meniscus, it returned to 70 %and I can live with that. This weekend I slipped over, hit my knee.Have an amazing multi coloured bruise on my thigh.Everything is being done slower than a snail. So, on top of that a summer cold (not covid- tested myself) and twitching of carpel tunnel. As for Diabetes I won't even think what all this doung to my BG. Sigh.

Ouchies!! Everything comes in three’s and at least you have now done all three. Not much consolation I know, sorry.

Take care of yourself and take it steady xxx

All part of life's rich (or moth eaten ) tapestry...take your pick. I shall hobble along merrily

Massage might help.
My father's mother's family were midwives, nurses and herbalists and were great ones for keeping the blood moving, and were credited with saving limbs from amputation or becoming crippled, even bringing babies back to life, and they knew CPR back in the early 1900s.
I've certainly felt the benefit of their knowledge when my feet and legs have been causing concern, and bruises definitely resolve faster when I get blood flowing faster a couple or three times a day.

Massage might help.
My father's mother's family were midwives, nurses and herbalists and were great ones for keeping the blood moving, and were credited with saving limbs from amputation or becoming crippled, even bringing babies back to life, and they knew CPR back in the early 1900s.
I've certainly felt the benefit of their knowledge when my feet and legs have been causing concern, and bruises definitely resolve faster when I get blood flowing faster a couple or three times a day.
Keeping moving is key. I still do my daily exercises and walking albeit at a more leisurely pace. Sitting around isn't for me

Back