??? need to know

Status
Not open for further replies.

sianee

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
hi guys,
i hope everyone is ok.
can diabetes cause swelling of the brain???
my Dad passed away a couple of weeks ago and so far havent found out why he died!? all the coroners report said is that he had a really swollen brain.
thanks alot guys xx

I cant answer your question, but sorry to hear your news. Hope you are feeling ok?

I dont know the answer I just wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers
take extra special care hunnie
gail

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. It would take a professional to find out what caused the swelling, I hope you get some asnwers soon.

So sorry Sianee for your loss , a massive hug and huge condolences to you and your family xx

Hi Sianee, very sorry to hear about your dad :(

There is a rare complication of DKA (diabetic ketoacidosis) called cerebral oedema which causes swelling of the brain, but I obviously couldn't say whether this is what happened to your dad.

Sorry I can't add any information, but just wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss. Thinking of you, take care of yourself

Twitchy x

No answer from me I'm afraid, but I want to let you know that I am really sorry to hear about your Dad.

Andy

Sorry to hear of your loss sianee xx

Sorry to hear about your Dad. I can't help with your question - maybe you could ask your GP.

It must be really tough for you - I hope you have people close to you who can support you and help you.

Sending hugs.

Sorry to hear about your Dad.

Sorry to hear of your loss sianee

I am also sorry to hear of you loss, and hope that you can get some answers to the cause. xx

Sianne, I am very sad for your loss. I lost mine 3 yrs and I am still struggling without him around. I'm sorry I can't give any info on brain swelling and d. I hope you are ok? And take care of YOU at this difficult time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back