Need a holiday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viki

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Just one day off would do! Or a day when my meter says what its supposed to - that would do too!

hi viki,
cant you ask for some time off hun? p.s is your meter playing up then sounds like its being naughty x

I dont have any holiday left :(

I think my readings are right, it me thats been naughty! Its so frustrating its like failing a test every time the number comes up out of range.

Just feeling sorry for myself today.

The pressure is on, my appt is soon and i know my HbA1c isnt going to be good.

grr at no time left , , try and keep positive i know its easy to say just rant away at us and let it all out tis what we are here for :D

good luck with hbA1c x

Thats no good Viki!

Some boss' let you take the odd day over if you ask nicely!! When does your holidy year end? Worth a go surely?

Still some sod recently told me how close till christmas! Grrr too soon!

If all else fails daydreaming!!

hope HbA1c is good! What was last one what are you expecting? We could start another guessing game!!??

Just one day off would do! Or a day when my meter says what its supposed to - that would do too!

Oh I know that feeling !! If only my Meter would play nice for a day !! or maybe The Diabetes Fairy would stop giving me random highs 🙄

Day dreaming is definately the way forward!! . . might not tell the boss that though 🙂

HbA1c the day i started on the pump was 8.7 (eek!) then came down to 7.8 after 3 months which i was really chuffed with. But im definately not expecting that trend to have continued now.

I think the Diabetes Fairy is drunk when she visits me, or high!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back