Natural Nutrition Organic meals & gluten free for Type II recovery

Natural Nutrition Organic meals & gluten free for Type II recovery does it work ?

• Yes it works slightly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not able to buy organic meals

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

simonkadwill

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
As my mum recovered at 93 years from type II diabetes I was wondering if other people had found a reduction in glucose count after changing to a mainly organic diet without pesticides on fruit and vegetables or using direct tap water with chemicals.

Chemicalism is often tricky to overcome and it took me about six months to see the results most noticeably with weight loss.

Was adopting an organic diet the only change your mother made? If so, then it seems to have been beneficial. I imagine, however, that as well as eating organic food your mother also paid far more attention to ensuring that her diet was balanced and reduced her carb intake. I would think that the improved dietary control played a more significant role than the organic nature of the food. I say this because I've had excellent results on a non-organic diet.

IMHO the quality of ingredients is important, however I also think that the dietary changes also played a significant role.

It is probably easier / more scientific to judge all the benefits of organic and natural nutrition after 6 weeks of slowly swapping over foods then blood tests can confirm. Giving up artificial sweeteners (2 week withdrawal) for natural brown sugar helped with better energy as well.

natural brown sugar
I avoid any sugar like the plague, use Stevia if a recipe calls for a little sweetener.... Any sugar will immediately cause a spike.

That is such a good natural option. I am just about to grow some, dry leaves and crumble - this avoids the other processed chemicals used
in some of the convenient processed shop products which I noticed on the ingredients
Stevia-plant-600.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back