National Gardening Day 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyBikey

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
April 14th is National Gardening Day every year as people like @Barrowman , @Robin and others get out in the garden. So hopefully the rain will keep off as people get out in the garden or visit a garden centre (sadly I need a lift to get to the local one as they do some excellent meals!). 🙂

I'll be out there watching hubby cut the grass and wash the patio lol. Arthritis stops me gardening but I'm a great supervisor lol. No rain today here!!!!!

I’m definitely planning to get out there, having spent most of yesterday DIY-ing indoors at my son's, my weeds need taming, the daffs need deadheading, and I need to sow some seeds in pots (too soon to sow direct into ground, forecast says back to colder weather midweek).

I’m definitely planning to get out there, having spent most of yesterday DIY-ing indoors at my son's, my weeds need taming, the daffs need deadheading, and I need to sow some seeds in pots (too soon to sow direct into ground, forecast says back to colder weather midweek).
I've been lucky enough to be out there for a couple of weeks now, the three lawns have been mown twice now and 40 feet of seven-foot high privet hedge has been cut, lots of weeding done but unfortunately still lots more to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back