Mystery appointment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steff

Little Miss Chatterbox
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Had a call about 10 minutes ago was my doctors receptionist she wants to see me first thing Thursday when i asked what about she said i have no idea but i had a post it note on my desk when i got back from lunch and it said to ring you.
I'm not worried just more confused I wonder why she wants to see me.:confused:

Have ypu handed in a prescription recently?
Docs have a habbit of saying 'come and see me to discuss your need for this insulin....' (I know your not on insulin, twas an Eg)

Have ypu handed in a prescription recently?
Docs have a habbit of saying 'come and see me to discuss your need for this insulin....' (I know your not on insulin, twas an Eg)

No not handed any scripts in since april 5th and i have all that gear now obviously, maybe my DSN got on to my doctor and she is more concerned about my symptoms on my new meds god knows its all such a mystery.Guess theres no point second guessing its only 48 hours or so away.

er thanks lol. Hopes its something good

It's either a follow up to see how you're doing after a few days on the hard stuff, or as you suggested the DSN has mentioned your nausea problem.

Hi Steff ..

Try not to worry hun ... :D ... Could you phone a speak to the doctor or DSN before you go .. so you would have an idea what its about ..

Heidi
xx:D

Hi Steff ..

Try not to worry hun ... :D ... Could you phone a speak to the doctor or DSN before you go .. so you would have an idea what its about ..

Heidi
xx:D

I quite like the mystery hun means im not getting worked up either way then lol

I bet they want to find out how the injections are going Steff.

Had a call about 10 minutes ago was my doctors receptionist she wants to see me first thing Thursday when i asked what about she said i have no idea but i had a post it note on my desk when i got back from lunch and it said to ring you.
I'm not worried just more confused I wonder why she wants to see me.:confused:

Perhaps the Doc just wants to talk himself round into being in the right after wrongly suggesting you should be on insulin. Good job the DSN had the sense to stand up to him.
Did they ever investigate your fainting fits ? Have you had any more recently ?

Perhaps the Doc just wants to talk himself round into being in the right after wrongly suggesting you should be on insulin. Good job the DSN had the sense to stand up to him.
Did they ever investigate your fainting fits ? Have you had any more recently ?

No had no more and tbh i have forgotten it cant of been to much or id of remembered, they is a thread where i remember saying but dont ask me where it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back