MyLife Pura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura22

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hmmm........ not too happy at the moment.

Though, I don't think it's their fault completely.

When I got my meter (which I am still in love with lol), I sent off the request for another glucose log book straight away and nothing's come back yet.

I got a bit annoyed with waiting so I rung them the other day to say they've had NONE in for months but are expecting some soon! 😱

I personally think if you're going to release a new meter, at least make sure the people printing the logbooks are keeping on top of things! I've had to make do with logging in my food diary since the middle of June now and that's a bit of a bugger when I want to go out as I have to lug an A5 hardbacked notebook with me!

*tuts*

Good luck with getting the log book.

if you have a look in any stationers you might be able to get a pocket note book or something hand bag sized you can carry with you. It will be easier than lugging an A5 book with you all the time.

I hate to say it but have you a Bayer meter, I use their record diary.
I did produce my own, easy enough if you have a printer. You can also download one from : http://www.diabetes-support.org.uk/joomla/cid
from NovoNordisk.

Do you fill up your meter that quickly?, thought it store a couple of hundred readings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back