my worst hypo

Status
Not open for further replies.

tracey w

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
:(

Last night i had my worst hypo, not that it was dramatic or anything, just really different and different syptoms.

We had been out for a meal and walked home, i started to feel bloated and really really nauseous I also had cramp like pains in my tummy. I did not feel low at all. I assumed id had too much pudding and that i was probably high.

As soon as i got in i tested expecting to be around 20 because of the pudding? I was 2 😱
Got my coke out but could not drink as i felt so sick, my oh kept saying just sip it, sip it. What seemed like an age i sipped it but it was really difficult, it was the first time in two years I thought Im glad im not alone right now.

After 15 mins i was 2.9, now i felt hypo, hot, sweaty, spacy. I could now drink though and downed the rest of the bottle, then was ok.

Just thought id share this as it was a shock to me as i am usually very hypo aware at around 3.9 or even 4, this was totally totally different, i even still feel a little queasy this morning. Suppose it made me ralise that symptoms can change especially at a lower numbers.

Sorry to hear about your hypo Tracy. Hope you have recovered.

oh i had one of those the other night - where i felt so sick I couldn't actually do anything. Mine was at 1.8 or something and only after my OH literally forced me to get some juice in me did I feel like having anything else.

Those are the worst kind! Hope you're ok now!

Tracey sorry to hear about your hypo sounds very scary, how are you feeling now? x

Im ok today thanks all, just tired!

Just bit scarey not felt like that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back