My weird eyes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxlou_lxx

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I went to my opticians today and was really expecting to be told some bad news about my vision due to me not being able to see through my specs as good as before....

well I was actually told that my vision has improved hence why my old lenses were not working for me, they are too strong!!🙄

He also took pics of my retinas and had a thourough look behind my eyes with a light and after spending ages in there he said that there are no obvious diabetic changes, that there were before :confused:

I can only put this down to my hba1cs being in the desirable region over the past year or so!

I feel loads better after actually going because I was thinking the worst not being able to see through my glasses! 😱

Aw thats good Lou, always a relief when you come out of those places with good news hun X.

Weirdo! 😉 Only joking! How great to get some news that something has actually got better than it was! Well done for all your efforts on getting good numbers, especially after the past 12 months' events! 🙂

I went to my opticians today and was really expecting to be told some bad news about my vision due to me not being able to see through my specs as good as before....

well I was actually told that my vision has improved hence why my old lenses were not working for me, they are too strong!!🙄

He also took pics of my retinas and had a thourough look behind my eyes with a light and after spending ages in there he said that there are no obvious diabetic changes, that there were before :confused:

I can only put this down to my hba1cs being in the desirable region over the past year or so!

I feel loads better after actually going because I was thinking the worst not being able to see through my glasses! 😱

Well done on the improvement- that's really good news. Sheena🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back