My Turn: Guess the HbA1c

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlisonM

Much missed Moderator
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1.5 LADA
Last one was 9.8, that was a month ago. What's the new one? Oh, and I've lost another kilo in the last two weeks.:D

Only a month ago? They normally don't do them more than 3 months, as it reflects the past 6-12 weeks levels. Soooo, given that you'll still have quite a bit from before, I'll guess 7.7% (but am hoping it's lower!🙂)

Last edited:
The last one was quite recent so even with excellent control I would go 8.7. Sorry!

I'll go 8.1%,
Why another so soon?
Good Luck

Not sure, I think she did another because I was whingeing about not being able to test any more and not liking being in the dark. A blood test must be cheaper than all those strips.:confused:

Oh, and one of you is getting warm, the others are arctic.

ooooh you already have results lol

ooooh you already have results lol

Yup. This blood test was done two weeks ago, with the previous result a month before that.

Ignoring the warm/arctic clue as I'm too lazy to work it out, lol, I'll go for 8.8, as I know you've been a bit poorly and this might affect the outcome..............

xx

You lot iz hopliss.:D

The answer, much to my amazement is 7.7!😱😎

A good improvement Alison - well done!

Keep it moving in that direction - it's well worth doing!

Best wishes - John

WOW well done alison hun thats a real big improvement seen as it only been month really well done you xx

Nice Work Alison I was just going to post a guess! Guess I was a bit late!!

Well done Alison. 🙂

That's FAB!! Imagine if you'd been 100% well for all of that month??

xx

Just caught up with this! Well done alison, I'd be dead chuffed with that result. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back