My Recent Blood Sugar Reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue-16

Relationship to Diabetes
At risk of diabetes
Hi All,

Yesterday I got my results from my most recent blood tests & my Hb1Ac is now - so no longer in the Pre-Diabetic range! I had bloods tests done on 24/01/2024. The last time I had blood tests my Hb1AC was 44 - that was on 13/12/2022. However, I have gained some weight & my BMI has also increased! Think the last time it was 24 now its gone up to 25.2! I had my last Healthier You NHS Diabetes Prevention Programme & was weighed beforehand so the BMI is yesterday's BMI! When I had the blood tests on 24/01/2024 it was 25.3!

Guess I need to lose a bit of weight to get BMI into the healthy range & my weight to for my height!

I got a text from my GP's that I have raised cholesterol (high cholesterol) & when I look at the last time I had bloods taken (13/12/2022) it looks like I had raised cholesterol then! Don't know why my GP didn't tell me it was high then!

Blue-16
(Susan)

Hi All,

Yesterday I got my results from my most recent blood tests & my Hb1Ac is now - so no longer in the Pre-Diabetic range! I had bloods tests done on 24/01/2024. The last time I had blood tests my Hb1AC was 44 - that was on 13/12/2022. However, I have gained some weight & my BMI has also increased! Think the last time it was 24 now its gone up to 25.2! I had my last Healthier You NHS Diabetes Prevention Programme & was weighed beforehand so the BMI is yesterday's BMI! When I had the blood tests on 24/01/2024 it was 25.3!

Guess I need to lose a bit of weight to get BMI into the healthy range & my weight to for my height!

I got a text from my GP's that I have raised cholesterol (high cholesterol) & when I look at the last time I had bloods taken (13/12/2022) it looks like I had raised cholesterol then! Don't know why my GP didn't tell me it was high then!

Blue-16
(Susan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back