My poor foot

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoebeC

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
We dont put the hot water on at home when we wash up just the the kettle, theres only two of us so not a lot of dishes.
Well last night i was filling the bowl up with boling water, it hit something bounced out and hit my foot.
I have a huge burn on my right foot and my 4th toe aswell, it hurts so bad. My o/h rushed to get first aid kit and cover my foot in burn gel and lint plasters. Was hruting in bed last night too.
I hate injuring my feet 🙂

Aw Phoebe! :( Keep a close eye on it and get thee to a doctor if it doesn't heal quickly!

OUCH Pheobe hun poor you, just keep a close eye on it for infection and the likes and if it seems to be healing slowly get yourself to the doctors x

Ooooo nasty....hope it gets better quick xx

sorry to hear that phoebe. Hope it heals quickly.

I hope it is better soon, but as others have sai if it takes too lonh to heal or starts looking infected, see a doctor.

How is it now?

Good news, my foot seems to be fine, just my toe is a bit sore. Not even a mark on my foot, think my o/h nursed it just in time. That burn gel must be awesome stuff gonna go get some more, cant beat a fully stocked frst aid box with me around 🙂

xx

Good news, my foot seems to be fine, just my toe is a bit sore. Not even a mark on my foot, think my o/h nursed it just in time. That burn gel must be awesome stuff gonna go get some more, cant beat a fully stocked frst aid box with me around 🙂

xx

Glad to hear it Phoebe hun x

now just to sort your hiccups .🙂

feet issues

hmmm i'd forgotten that diabetes and feet have a funny relationship - sorry to hear about your accident but well done to your husband for such quick acting and thinking and help. glad to hear the healings going well,

rachel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back