My new clinic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very impressive Lou looks very swanky lol, hope you get the care and support you deserve from this lot x

Looks great Lou!🙂 I hope that they can really help you to get to grips with your diabetes! Will Han be going there too?

looks good loubie fingers crossed eh like the way they have a whole section for pumps on the site xx

looks good loubie fingers crossed eh like the way they have a whole section for pumps on the site xx

Maybe I am blind but I cant see that section lol!!

haha oh yeah *hangs head in shame!* lol xx

Looks very swish, I see they do DAFNE courses too, I would ask about one of those. It is a 5 day carb counting (and other stuff course).

is it only for adult ?

Nopes They have childrens clinic there too. The DSN for the children is amazing. I used to go there as a child but got pushed up to adult clinic & too quickly & I didnt get on with one of the doctors so moved to my GP but going back & going to refuse to see the Dr that made me cry. If it wasn't for her I wouldnt have left. The child's DSN used to come out to our house too.So we would have our clinic appointment then in between that & the next she would come out to see us. x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back