my levels today

Status
Not open for further replies.

am64

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Just wanted to let you all know my levels today cos im well pleased Ive got it down again 7.30am... 7.4(just one w/m toast 4 brekfast).......1pm...4.1..(Bad lunch)......... 3.50pm...9.3....6.30pm... 6.1...8.30pm 8.9 ...11pm...6.6

and yes the car broke down again but I didnt collapse into floods of I cant cope tears i actually opened the bonnet and somehow ?? got it going again
:D

well done am, awesome results 🙂 and very well done on the car 😱

today ive had good results too (in fact, unbelievable results for me...): 7.6, 9.3, 6.1, 5.8, 3.4, 6.6, 7.2, 3.4.

ok so 2 hypos but the first one was before dinner and i didnt feel it 😉 yes i tested ALOT 😱

I'm jealous! Well done you.

well done am, awesome results 🙂 and very well done on the car 😱

today ive had good results too (in fact, unbelievable results for me...): 7.6, 9.3, 6.1, 5.8, 3.4, 6.6, 7.2, 3.4.

ok so 2 hypos but the first one was before dinner and i didnt feel it 😉 yes i tested ALOT 😱

well done!! Ive taken advice from here and have started testing before and after meals and its helped

well done am, awesome results 🙂 and very well done on the car

Those are brilliant katie! And I always think of 3.4 as a low, rather than a hypo. Keep up the good work!🙂

well done!! Ive taken advice from here and have started testing before and after meals and its helped

Same here am, i decided to start testing after meals to try and keep my levels more constant!

Those are brilliant katie! And I always think of 3.4 as a low, rather than a hypo. Keep up the good work!🙂

im very please 🙂 taking my NR 20minutes before lunch seemed to stop the bread spike, woo. I know I took too much at dinner and was doing exercise later on but im so used to being high i take a bit extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back