My ink!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats nice

You are brave, im not brave enough for a tat:D

That is so preety almost makes me one want.NOT!!😱 good on you DG x

Nice flutterby. And a positive way of recalling a life-changing date.

Thanks guys! yea was pretty painfull especially the numbers and the colouring in! 😱

But definatly worth it, i never thought i would be brave enough to do it but i did yay! :D

Its georgous, Nikki :D. Puts me in the mood for my next one...

Thats Nice nikki x 🙂

Hi DG

Nice tat I got quite a few so I know what the pain threshold is like lol I had 1 on my calf and I had to sit there for 3 hrs n bygod it was painful lol

Love the colours and the design, makes me want to get more 🙂

Nice nikki looks lovely 'thumbs up' 😉

Thanks everyone :D

I did try to get the blood drop in the diabetes ribbon but he said there was no room, but he designed it so the bottom of the butterfly looked like the drops, think it works well! Am so happy with it i cant stop looking at it hehe! x

your tattoo is lovely nikki. i would love to get one with the date i was dignosed. ive got 4 tattoos but got them done before i was diabetic.

Liking it..................

A few months and I will have mine.............

Its pretty Nikki, glad you are so happy with it!

Nice tat there girl, is the date your D day? Very brave there if it is, glad you're happy with it, I wish I had the courage to do something, but not quite exactly a butterfly, once had a mates girlfriend who started to do a design for me but it got nowhere! Is it too late?

Nice tat there girl, is the date your D day? Very brave there if it is, glad you're happy with it, I wish I had the courage to do something, but not quite exactly a butterfly, once had a mates girlfriend who started to do a design for me but it got nowhere! Is it too late?

Nooo its never too late rossi! i think you should go for it 😛

and yes that is my diagnosis date...🙂

Nooo its never too late rossi! i think you should go for it 😛

and yes that is my diagnosis date...🙂

I'm hoping that, in a few years maybe, you can put another date on there - the date you were cured! 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back