my feet are freeezzing

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldie31

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
since i was told i have type 2 and put on metaphormin my partner is moaning that my feet are cold i have never had this before i need to find a cure for this because my back is killing me sleeping on the sofa:D

Sleep in bed socks... oooh sexy 😉 Only marginally better than sleeping on the sofa though!

bed socks

my god has my life came to bed socks might as well get the pipe and slippers ohh lucky me

cold feet, cold hands..... i spend alot of time with a blanket wrapped round me. know how u feel.. x

cold feet

im soooooo glad you have mentioned that you suffer with cold feet. I was beginning to think it was just me. Ive never suffered with this and to be honest I never even give it a thought that it could be linked with my diabetes.
Looks like it might be!!!!!

My husband never had this problem before being diagnosed as a type 2- he feel sthe cold much more than he ever did. Our solution is socks in bed, hot water bottles and our latest discovery for daytime is thin "thermal" socks sold in camping stores and even M&S and Asda, great under your normal socks.
________
Expert insurance

Last edited:
Hi

I get cold too. I use a hot water bottle but do not use boiling water with it, I stop the kettle before it boils. I cuddle it to my tummy instead of using it on my feet. I also wear socks in bed, my sister wears a hat. I also reccomend uniqlo's new range of thermal underwear. I don't need any of these though when I am snuggling with my boyfriend, he is always really warm.

cold feet.

my feet are cold all the time ,definately linked to diabetes, must be circulation problem or nerve probs i think. you have got to wear socks in bed but my feet are still cold. wouldnt use hot water bottle on feet in case nerve damage or scolding. glad its not just me!:D🙂

Like many, I feel the cold but my friend who is also a Type 2 is always hot. When I go round to her house I come back feeling like a block of ice so I put my thermals on before I go. She comes here and takes lots of layers off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back