My download of readings

Status
Not open for further replies.

smile4loubie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Glucosereading17thMarch.jpg

Ok so not perfect but before 90% would be above the grey line.

lou ..cant understand all of it but you've only had 2 hypos and the swings look less severe well done XX

There's an awful lot in range there Loubie, and some terrific days! Does the software give you numbers or a pie chart to show how many are in range over the month?

possibly lol im not sure was just mucking about with it. I'll have a lookie & get back to you lol

Well done Lou.

When you are getting all (or most in the grey) you might want to see if you can change the options to allow you to differentiate between before and after meals.

This is fantastic. How lovely to see so many more in the grey.

It looks like you need to check out the 'before dinner' numbers and the after dinner numbers but I don't know the timings at all. Maybe you need to decrease lunch time ratio a tiny bit hoping to bring you into range before dinner. Don't change both, only ever change one thing at a time so leave the dinner time ratio and just look at the lunch time. If you can get in range before dinner you will then be able to see what is happening after dinner better.

Well done Louise, brilliant job. 🙂

Keep smiling

Main problem seems to be before and after dinner, but I'm sure that will improve considerably as you become better with your carb-counting. Only 2 hypos too!

Thanks Adrienne x

Im going to point out here that some of these reading were before Adrienne started helping me and I was just starting to get it all sorted =) x

Thank Nothre.
Had hypo last night =( dropped by 2.0 in 15 mins from 5.7 to 3.7 wasn't too worried bout the 3.7 till i realised how quickly it had happened .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back