My bum implants almost killed me - but now I'm having ANOTHER set put in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
No, not me 😱 this lady...😉

As Mia Maffia was rushed to hospital with blood oozing from her pain-racked body, she prayed for one thing…

That doctors would NOT *remove the silicon buttock implants that were slowly killing her.

The glamour model, who had returned to Britain only 10 days earlier from a cut-price operation for the latest cosmetic craze, said: “I knew I was in serious danger but it was more important to me than my health.

“I sat bleeding for four hours before I finally gave in to the pain because I knew they would want to remove them.

“They were causing the pain and putting me in danger but I begged doctors not to take them away.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/bum-implants-killed---now-4550324

They sound like they want Brain surgery too 😉 They might get discount for the 2 opps ?🙄

Good grief, that made me slightly green around the gills did that. It's very sad really I suppose that people are fixated so strongly on achieving so called perfection. I've been pretty floored by the number of people who've said "well at least you're lovely and skinny now" to me when told I was recently diagnosed with type 1. Yep that's what matters, ongoing health condition, nearly dropped cork leg and they're congratulating me on being skinnier, and this was when I had a BMI of 17, not attractive on a skyscraper frame like mine. Such silliness 🙄

You may not agree with the following, but ..... I haven't bothered to click on the link, but if that woman really believed in what she said the quote, that the items which were killing her had greater worth than her life, why didn't they just let her die? At least she'd have died happy. :confused:

She obviously has a serious mental defect and will be a drain on the UK's hard-pressed resources for as long as she lives.

If you have been stupid enough to go for cut-price surgery - or any medical or dental treatment frankly - then the NHS should NOT have to sort it out if it goes wrong. Or at least - not free of charge!

I mean if she'd had a medical emergency whilst visiting wherever and they'd treated her there for that incompetently, sent her home and she'd started to have problems after that - then the NHS should have to help if they could.

She sounds a complete pain in the ar*e I also hope the nhs charge her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back