My BS levels are too good to be true atm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carina1962

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
am just wondering if this is a 'honeymoon' period that i am going through at the moment. My BS levels have never been so good and am not sure entirely what i can put it down to other than my 30 mins of walking the dog every evening. I am so pleased with them and just wish that they would stay like this, it has really lifted my mood but not sure how long this will last. Has anyone else experienced this on diet/excercise control?

Yep. I'm fine and dandy at the moment and have been for a few months now.

Will I stay that way? No idea, but I don't see why I shouldn't.

Just enjoy it while it lasts is my motto! 🙂

Andy

Last edited:
Carina dont look a gift horse and all that, id say enjoy the good levels hun there sometimes very rare for the unlucky amongst us x Glad to hear your mood is good x

it seems as though they have 'settled' into a pattern and foods which i've eaten in the past that have given me high levels are now giving me good levels post meal times. I have quite a lot of weight to lose so i can only think that the weight loss will keep them at good levels too. It almost feels like you are being led into a false sense of security and almost feel as if i am 'normal' again but then i realise that we must respect diabetes and if not careful it will bite us back when we least expect it. I just don't feel at the moment that i am working too hard to keep them down, they sort of are taking care of themselves. I hope it lasts 🙂

.............. My BS levels have never been so good .............
Mine too but I put almost all of mine down to dietary changes.

No doubt the exercise will have contributed to your good control Carina, hope this continues for you well into the future!🙂 Toby.

No doubt the exercise will have contributed to your good control Carina, hope this continues for you well into the future!🙂 Toby.
My control just seems to get better and better still but I do very little exercise - nothing more than the occasional one or two mile steady walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back