My blog has moved...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
If anyone has been following my blog, I hope you will now join me at my new location: http://diabetespoetry.blogspot.com/ After being unsure initially how this blog would evolve, I?ve now decided that this would be a more suitable location - since all the posts contain a poem about diabetes!

The new blog contains all the poems published so far, but new ones will only be published on the new blog.

Thank you for your time, and I do hope you will join me!:D

If anyone has been following my blog, I hope you will now join me at my new location: http://diabetespoetry.blogspot.com/ After being unsure initially how this blog would evolve, I?ve now decided that this would be a more suitable location - since all the posts contain a poem about diabetes!

The new blog contains all the poems published so far, but new ones will only be published on the new blog.

Thank you for your time, and I do hope you will join me!:D

Thanks for this , Woo yeah see you there 🙂🙂

Good to hear they're all up there, I'll have a read over the next few days/weeks! I'm looking forward to it, I wonder which will be my favourite??
Can I ask which is you're favourite Northener??

It certainly hatch a catchy name "the tale of milly mole" I hope you both haven't built it up too much!!

It has to be milly mole - thats the first one Alex read and it made him laugh for the first time since diagnosis!:DBev

Will see you there, i like reading your poems Northerner 🙂

Thanks for letting us know - I'll take a look over the next few days when I should be working!

Ive been following Northener.

Got in trouble at work for doing it on company time but its worth it 🙂

Just read Milly Mole,

I bow my head in your general direction Northener, a true gem, you made me smile, and well I'm not sure what last made me smile so!!

I'll hold back and not read one till tomorrow now.

thanks again, and yes as Katie has suggested website next! So long as it doesn't get in the way of your writing!!

Just read Milly Mole,

I bow my head in your general direction Northener, a true gem, you made me smile, and well I'm not sure what last made me smile so!!

I'll hold back and not read one till tomorrow now.

thanks again, and yes as Katie has suggested website next! So long as it doesn't get in the way of your writing!!

Hey, thanks Rossi - much appreciated!🙂

Just read Feb & March, all good Sir.

I must say "Good Intentions" is really great for others to read to begin to understand how much of an arse this disease can be!!

I'll read the rest later, can't have to much of a good thing now can we!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back