My birthday carb and saturated fats feast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharron1

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Ok confession time. It is my birthday today and any idea of carb counting has gone right out of the window...although I have to say the blueberry muffin didn't taste as good as I remember it. The cream caramel doughnut not bad at all. The vegan sausage roll from Gregg was ok. But the coffee and salted caramel ice cream scoops - yum... It's only 15.00... loads of eating time unti bed time.

Tomorrow back on that wagon... sigh

It's only one day, Sharron. Glad you enjoyed your treats.

If we eat out I'll only have a dessert if it's my birthday, and my favourite ice cream - rum & raisin - is a treat reserved for when we're at the seaside, which isn't often as Berkshire is close to being as far from the seaside as you can get in England.

Happy Birthday!

Last edited:
Happy birthday!

It's only one day, Sharron. Glad you enjoyed your treats.

If we eat out I'll only have a dessert if it's my birthday, and my favourite ice cream - rum & raisin - is a treat reserved for when we're at the seaside, which isn't often as Berkshire is close to being as far from the seaside as you can get in England.

Happy Birthday!
Damn I forgot rum and raisin. There was so much choice . I simply randomly picked two. Still will be better prepared next year.

Ok confession time. It is my birthday today and any idea of carb counting has gone right out of the window...although I have to say the blueberry muffin didn't taste as good as I remember it. The cream caramel doughnut not bad at all. The vegan sausage roll from Gregg was ok. But the coffee and salted caramel ice cream scoops - yum... It's only 15.00... loads of eating time unti bed time.

Tomorrow back on that wagon... sigh
Many Happy Returns of the Day...

I promise i will behave on the carb front at the meet.
No need to promise anything! And we’re all different so just do you!

Happy birthday Sharron! 🙂 If you can't treat yourself on your birthday it's a poor do. Hope you've enjoyed your day xx

Happy belated Birthday @Sharron1, hope you had a lovely day and enjoyed all the sweet treats!

Happy Birthday! I usually have a birthday treat as well, which means NOT swapping the fries for salad! 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back