my best post-meal BS reading to date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carina1962

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I was amazed at my 2HPM reading tonight - 5.2! i've never had one like that before post-meal. My meal was 2 bbq chicken pieces (the frozen ones you get that cook for 25 mins in the oven) and just veg with it, no starchy carbs, am chuffed to bits 🙂

Thats really good Carina great figures, a nice boost as you start your journey with weight watchers, well done x

thanks again, Steffie, i really do hope i can stay motivated with WW as i don't have the strongest willpower in the world so will give it a really good go this time and hope i can stay focussed and motivated with it

I was amazed at my 2HPM reading tonight - 5.2! i've never had one like that before post-meal. My meal was 2 bbq chicken pieces (the frozen ones you get that cook for 25 mins in the oven) and just veg with it, no starchy carbs, am chuffed to bits 🙂
I've told you that before Carina - many times! Keep on doing it! Steer clear of the cereals, bread and potatoes! You'll be absolutely amazed what is possible! It's all down to what you want to do and where you want to get to!

Best wishes - John

thanks Wallycorker, i was thinking of you when i posted this as i thought 'this is what Wallycorker is always saying' lol! but yes i have cut down starchy carbs in my diet quite a lot, i still have my slice of toast in the mornings but at lunchtimes i stick to soup, sometimes with crispbreads but my evening meals nowadays don't include much potatoes, mainly meat or fish with vegetables, i think i know now what works for me 🙂

thanks Wallycorker, i was thinking of you when i posted this as i thought 'this is what Wallycorker is always saying' lol! but yes i have cut down starchy carbs in my diet quite a lot, i still have my slice of toast in the mornings but at lunchtimes i stick to soup, sometimes with crispbreads but my evening meals nowadays don't include much potatoes, mainly meat or fish with vegetables, i think i know now what works for me 🙂
Whatever else you do Carina - Just keep on going and I'm confident that you will continue to improve. Just don't let things start moving in the opposite direction!

Best wishes - John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back