Much lower in target from yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayray119

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
She/Her
Much lower in target yesterday but i can pin point theses spikes to something epasilly lasts nights

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-19-12-01-41.png
    Screenshot_2021-12-19-12-01-41.png
    103.7 KB · Views: 25
Ah sorry you’ve had a bit of a rollercoaster day @rayray119 :(

Were you seeing the drops and having fast carbs to stop them? Or do they just follow after your meals?

Is there a chance you may need to leave a few minutes after delivering the dose before eating the meals? Perhaps your diabetes has changed the rules temporarily?

Ah sorry you’ve had a bit of a rollercoaster day @rayray119 :(

Were you seeing the drops and having fast carbs to stop them? Or do they just follow after your meals?

Is there a chance you may need to leave a few minutes after delivering the dose before eating the meals? Perhaps your diabetes has changed the rules temporarily?
I do usalky wait 15 mintues if i can but theres timees were thats not allways precktly plus yesterday at lunch i startrd to fall before ive eaten anything. The spke at night was due to mcdonalds chips and
Going slkgly low before they realized which the libre gragh didnt catch up. It was going a lot beter yesterday until i got diner wrong. However it is christmas week so im proberry going to be seing more of that.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-20-08-36-51.png
    Screenshot_2021-12-20-08-36-51.png
    100.5 KB · Views: 14
Good grief that's the Himalayas. :( I do admire Type 1's, I can't even deal with Type 2. MaccyDees isn't good for anybody I don't think, but I luvs it. 🙂

It was going a lot beter yesterday until i got diner wrong. However it is christmas week so im proberry going to be seing more of that.

Haha! Yes I know just that feeling!

Glad yesterday went better (great TIR!). Be kind to yourself over the Christmas period allow yourself some extra goodies, and keep yourself safe. 🙂

Good grief that's the Himalayas. :( I do admire Type 1's, I can't even deal with Type 2. MaccyDees isn't good for anybody I don't think, but I luvs it. 🙂
no but its alright ocasilly and i did have insullin to cover it i just got it a bit wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back