MRI results 2/4 - any thoughts please - cervical

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJLang

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Straightening of the cervical spine.
No loss of vertebral body or intervertebral disc height. Vertebral marrow signal characteristics are normal.
Normal cervical and upper thoracic spinal cord.
C3/4, C4/5: Mild osteophyte/disc bulging. No spinal cord or nerve root compression.
C5/6: Moderate osteophyte/disc bulging with a small central disc protrusion. This indents the thecal sac and slightly deforms the spinal cord. No significant spinal cord compression. Encroachment on the exit foramina bilaterally more on the left. Compression of the left C6 nerve root.
C6/7: Mild osteophyte/disc bulging with a small central disc protrusion. Mild facet joint
degenerative changes. No spinal cord or nerve root compression.

In other words, pretty normal for your age. Especially if your occupation or studies involved a lot of reading or writing at a desk in your younger days. My cervical spine is much the same.

In other words, pretty normal for your age. Especially if your occupation or studies involved a lot of reading or writing at a desk in your younger days. My cervical spine is much the same.
Thanks @mikeyB looks like I’m no closer to finding the causes of most of my problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back