MRI and Libre Sensors

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyBikey

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Does anybody know if you need to remove your Libre, or any other, sensor for an MRI scan. I am just waiting for transport to go for one on my poorly leg. Unfortunately, I did not receive the appointment letter (hopefully not sent to a previous address again). There are a few bits of irremovable pieces of metal in me - a metal plate and assorted screws along my femur, and my wired breastbone!

And I have just spent 20 minutes stemming the bleeding after bouncing off the doorframe. Sorry to say I swore but repeating what I said here is against forum guidelines! Despite drinking more my skin is looking older and drier!

PXL_20240207_114022306.jpg

Does anybody know if you need to remove your Libre, or any other, sensor for an MRI scan. I am just waiting for transport to go for one on my poorly leg. Unfortunately, I did not receive the appointment letter (hopefully not sent to a previous address again). There are a few bits of irremovable pieces of metal in me - a metal plate and assorted screws along my femur, and my wired breastbone!

And I have just spent 20 minutes stemming the bleeding after bouncing off the doorframe. Sorry to say I swore but repeating what I said here is against forum guidelines! Despite drinking more my skin is looking older and drier!

View attachment 29155
A forum gremlin double post, I’ve replied on your other one.

A forum gremlin double post, I’ve replied on your other one.

A define server issue - it told me there was a server error and to try later! There was a multiple posting in the 7-Day Waking thread that was probably the same issue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back