Moving...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persil

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hey guys,

Hope everyone's ok 🙂

Yesterday I got my A Level results, and will be off to UEA, Norwich in September, so very happy!! Was wondering if anyone could inform me of any support group things that they have going on up there, similar to Shelly's Circle D.

Thank you!!

Vicki 🙂
xxx

Hey Vicki nice to hear from you congras on your results, hope you will be very happy in Norwich, Im not 100 % but i think Aymes is in Norwich and might be able to help X

Congratulations Vicki and well done. What will you be studying? The only person I know with the Big D who lives near Norwich is a horrible, horrible man. I wouldn't inflict him on my worst enemy.

Hey guys,

Hope everyone's ok 🙂

Yesterday I got my A Level results, and will be off to UEA, Norwich in September, so very happy!! Was wondering if anyone could inform me of any support group things that they have going on up there, similar to Shelly's Circle D.

Thank you!!

Vicki 🙂
xxx

Congratulations Vicki!🙂 I nearly went there in 1977! 😱

Aymes runs the Circle D Norwich group - here's the Facebook page for it:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=312836714888

Exciting!

Congratulations Vicki!🙂

well done persil ...my Daughter was going to study art there but is now staying in london ...circle d norwich does operate through aymes who i met at the november london meet and she is great fun !!!🙂

Well done :D x

Well done :D x
Just wanted to say congrats and well done as i have seen on the news how tough it is at the mo with getting in at the uni of your choice.

Bernie xx

Congratulations!

I think the news are stating that 150,000 have been unfortunate and have not got a place.

Keep the big D under control and u'll have an awesome time!

Thanks everyone. Seems like Aymes is the one to track down then. I'll try and send her a message.

And I'm going to be studying French and Spanish. Can't wait. Very relieved that I got in :D

Vicki 🙂
xxx

Thanks everyone. Seems like Aymes is the one to track down then. I'll try and send her a message.

And I'm going to be studying French and Spanish. Can't wait. Very relieved that I got in :D

Vicki 🙂
xxx

I think Aymes might be off whitewater rafting this weekend, but I'm sure she'll be in touch when she can 🙂

I think Aymes might be off whitewater rafting this weekend, but I'm sure she'll be in touch when she can 🙂

I was indeed, and I didn't even fall in!!!!

Got your private message, I'll send you some details over later on today, it'd be great if you'd like to join us. I also studied at uea, loved it there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back