Moved to Medtronic

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiritfree

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
As a few of you may remember, I was thinking of changing, from Accu-Chek, to Medtronic. Well I made my mind up and started on the 640, just before Christmas. I was so worried that I wouldn't like it and be stuck with it for 4 years. I need not have worried at all. I am really delighted with the 640 pump. It has many different features, that my old pump didn't have, it was a little strange at first but now I really do love it. Medtronic have been very good, with customer service, when I needed a question answered.All in all I am really pleased with change.

As a few of you may remember, I was thinking of changing, from Accu-Chek, to Medtronic. Well I made my mind up and started on the 640, just before Christmas. I was so worried that I wouldn't like it and be stuck with it for 4 years. I need not have worried at all. I am really delighted with the 640 pump. It has many different features, that my old pump didn't have, it was a little strange at first but now I really do love it. Medtronic have been very good, with customer service, when I needed a question answered.All in all I am really pleased with change.
I am glad that the switch has worked for you. For those of us that are approaching our next change, can you outline what the extra features are on the Medtronic. Thanks

Pleased for you Spiritfree 😎

That's good to know. I've been on the 640 for nearly 3 years and, like you, found the Medtronic customer service most helpful. There is an ongoing issue with the reservoirs being in short supply which you need to keep on top of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back