Mouth cancer update surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeydt1

Relationship to Diabetes
Other Type
it has been confirmed that i have cell changes from the tongue biopsy and they are going to operate within the next 4 weeks to try and stop the spread.

i have opted to be asleep when they do it but if the pre-op comes back with any problems then they have told me it can be done while awake so not stuck should my BP and BG have any issues.

once they have done surgery it will be another wait to make sure there is no further spread, been told that i might need more surgery but that is in the future for now.

Wishing you all the best @mikeydt1 for the upcoming surgery and beyond. (((Hugs)))

Good luck! Sending positive thoughts yur way.

Best wishes from me too @mikeydt1 🙂 (((hugs)))

Sending you my best wishes.

Sending you my best wishes and hopefully you will be ok.

Sending you best wishes Mikey.

Good luck - wishing you a speedy recovery

Good luck with everything. You've been through so much.

Best wishes for a speedy appointment, a swift recovery, and a successful outcome @mikeydt1

(((hugs)))

it has been confirmed that i have cell changes from the tongue biopsy and they are going to operate within the next 4 weeks to try and stop the spread.

i have opted to be asleep when they do it but if the pre-op comes back with any problems then they have told me it can be done while awake so not stuck should my BP and BG have any issues.

once they have done surgery it will be another wait to make sure there is no further spread, been told that i might need more surgery but that is in the future for now.
Wishing you all good wishes and a speedy recovery. Take care

How are things going @mikeydt1 ?

Have you had your surgery now? If so, I hope it was successful, and that your recovery is going well..

I don’t know when you posted this but I hope it all goes well for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back