Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachelegypt

Relationship to Diabetes
At risk of diabetes
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello all

My daughter took me out for a smashing meal today at a lovely Japanese restaurant. I had katsu curry. I counted my carbs using the carbs and cals book. So helpful. Using an app someone here recommended to me. Which is brilliant. I know exactly where I am. Had a small chicken and advocado salad homemade for dinner, with a boiled egg. Had a coconut and raspberry yoghurt 125 g. Tomorrow I’m off to an event which we love. Lots of cosplaying etc.. problem is what can I eat? It’s at west point in Exeter.

Do Costa have salad or soup I could eat? Or take my own food. Getting plenty of exercise in too. Lots of walking with my stick and my support daughter or hubby x

Hello all

My daughter took me out for a smashing meal today at a lovely Japanese restaurant. I had katsu curry. I counted my carbs using the carbs and cals book. So helpful. Using an app someone here recommended to me. Which is brilliant. I know exactly where I am. Had a small chicken and advocado salad homemade for dinner, with a boiled egg. Had a coconut and raspberry yoghurt 125 g. Tomorrow I’m off to an event which we love. Lots of cosplaying etc.. problem is what can I eat? It’s at west point in Exeter.

Do Costa have salad or soup I could eat? Or take my own food. Getting plenty of exercise in too. Lots of walking with my stick and my support daughter or hubby x
Have a look on their web site as they have their menu and a comprehensive nutritional guide (quite hard to read)
But it is only 1 day so just do your best with your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back