Mornings

Status
Not open for further replies.

WendyB61

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I feel really Ill in the mornings similar to a hangover but I don’t have a drink, does anyone else feel like this? Could it be connected to diabetes?

I feel really Ill in the mornings similar to a hangover but I don’t have a drink, does anyone else feel like this? Could it be connected to diabetes?
Hello @WendyB61 ,

Thank you so much for posting. I haven't seen this pop up much on the forum, but it would be helpful to speak to your GP regarding it. I reached out to our helpline team, and they mentioned that some people feel like they have a hangover when coming round from a hypo. If you are worried, it may be helpful to speak to NHS 111 regarding your symptoms.

Hello @WendyB61 ,

Thank you so much for posting. I haven't seen this pop up much on the forum, but it would be helpful to speak to your GP regarding it. I reached out to our helpline team, and they mentioned that some people feel like they have a hangover when coming round from a hypo. If you are worried, it may be helpful to speak to NHS 111 regarding your symptoms.
Thank you I will speak to my doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back