Morning readings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

marymurphy13

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Thank you to all the people who responded to my concerns regarding my morning reading. Especially the lady who explained why it happens. I’ve been type 2 for more than a decade and so much I still didn’t know. I feel that because I always kept it under control (with the help of meds) I just didn’t want to get too involved. Well with a sudden rise over the last 6 months I’ve opted to bring it under control without extra meds. Knee ops won’t happen if I don’t do it.
I just want to thank everyone that took an interest. Took my reading before I had showered and dressed today and yippee… 5.4! I now need to eat earlier to bring my average down. Thank you!!!

WooHoo! That is excellent news!
Hope eating straight away works for you and switches your liver off from dumping glucose on a morning as it should and this enables you to get your knee op... which I hope is very successful and enables you to be more mobile again.

WooHoo! That is excellent news!
Hope eating straight away works for you and switches your liver off from dumping glucose on a morning as it should and this enables you to get your knee op... which I hope is very successful and enables you to be more mobile again.
Thank you

Brilliant news, much better knowing your not running high all night and that it’s just a temporary spike in the morning x

Brilliant news, much better knowing your not running high all night and that it’s just a temporary spike in the morning x
Took it a little bit later today and it had already started to rise. I need to eat as soon as I get up to keep that average down. I’m not good with food first thing. Maybe put a sugar in my coffee..i normally have a sweetener.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back