morning leiver wareing off befoe taking evening leviermir

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayray119

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
She/Her
so before taking my evening lermir i seem to raise. could my morning leivermir seem to be wearing off

I have been finding that my levels have been rising on an evening. I don't think it is so much that my morning Levemir is wearing off or running out but just that my body is needing a bit more insulin at this time of day for some reason at the moment. I have started to take my evening Levemir a bit earlier to help with that but I also need to use my quick acting insulin to make corrections sometimes.
I used to take my evening Levemir at 11pm when I went to bed but I am now taking it at 7-8pm instead. Same dose as before but I just seem to need it a bit earlier right now. That is one of the great things about Levemir is that you can change the individual doses for day and night and you can also adjust when you take them which can make quite a difference. Taking it earlier is definitely improving this issue for me.

i have changed my tea time radtio but it was a lot higher before bed hen it was 2 hours after eating again two hours after eating it was around the same as it was before eating and then once i take my evening one it sorts it slef out my team are happy for meto adjudt things myslef

i take it between 9 and 10

they have told me to try and stick to sametimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back